One 2 One Support
This provides each individual with specific help and support at the highest possible level, in a way unique and relevant to each child/ young person. Every person follows a program which is related and specific to their abilities, areas of difficulty and their individual needs, in order to help them make progress socially and emotionally. Focus is given to all areas of need including conversational skills, self esteem, anxiety and challenging behaviour.
Before any teaching begins I will meet with parents (and professionals if appropriate) in order to gain a greater understanding and areas of need for each child/ young person.This is to determine a thorough and knowledgeable overall “picture” of the individual so that an appropriate program can be devised.
1:1 work includes some of the following aspects plus many other additional skills are also taught.
My One2One work is priced at £35 per hour..
- Emotional understanding
- Imaginative skills
- Social interaction skills
- Communicative response and initiation
- Spontaneous interaction
- Cognitive and verbal reasoning and understanding
- Non verbal recognition and response
- Sensory difficulties
- Life Skills
- Anger Management & Anxiety
- Self Esteem
- Other Topics as required
- Further information on the individual work I do with children and their families please see the attached 2015-2016 Leaflet